poached salmon filletPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 1by CHEF ASHRAF ABD ALEEM ELKHARBOTLY321 recipes>
poached salmon fillet
- Salmon fish fillet 180gr
- Citrus juice (orange and lemon) 50gr
- Parsley 20gr
- Olive oil 60gr
- Butter 50gr
- Salt pepper Taste
- Whipped potatoes, 100gr
- Thyme roasted tomatoes 60 gr
- SautÃ©ed the salmon fillet into some butter and olive oil salt and pepper and fresh thyme
- Add citrus juice and poached for few minutes till the sauce will be ready and redact .
- Serve with whipped potatoes an roasted thyme cherry tomatoes.
Leave a review or comment