Picco De GalloPrep: 30 min Servings: 12by Janelle Carpenter2 recipes>
A fresh salsa that brightens any plate.
- 6 Roma Tomatoes. Seeds Removed.
- 6 jalepenos seeded to taste.
- .5lb Red Onion.
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro.
- 1/8 Cup lime juice or Fresh.
- tsp. salt.
- Seed and dice tomatoes. Seed and dice jalepenos. Dice Red Onion.Chop the cilanto. Mix together and add lime juice and salt.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours. You can go crazy and add your favorites! Be creative.. use a small portion and play with diffrent spices. The seeds to the pepper make it hot. So leave a little or alot of seeds to taste.
Leave a review or comment