Chili's Southwestern Cobb Salad
- 5 x 3 ounce Seasoned, Crispy Prepared Chicken Patties (fried golden brown)
- 1 x 16 ounce Package Green Salad Mix (iceberg/ romaine mix)
- 3 med Size Roma Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 x 14.5 ounce Can Black Bean (liquid removed)
- 1 x 14.5 ounce Can Yellow Corn (liquid removed)
- 3/4 c. Diced Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 c. Diced Yellow Onion
- 1/3 c. Lemon Juice (fresh) Crushed Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 x (12 ounce.) Package Bacon (diced and fried crisp, set aside to drain)
- 3 x or possibly 4 Hard Boiled Large eggs (diced)
- 8 ounce Monterey Jack/Cheddar Cheese Finely Grated
- 1 c. Pico De Gallo Minced Green Onions for Garnish (to taste) Avocado Ranch Dressing (served on side)
- 1 c. Prepared Guacamole
- 1 1/2 c. Bottled Ranch Dressing
- Notes: This salad has some extra zing. Its light, yet filling.
- Serving Size: 3 - 4
- Mix together well and place in a covered plastic container and chill, unused portion will stay fresh for several days.
- Mix black beans, corn, red bell pepper, diced yellow onion, and lemon juice with crushed black pepper in bowl and chill for several hrs. This will let the flavors develop. Boil Large eggs, drain and cold Large eggs. Fry diced bacon till crisp. Drain bacon and cold Large eggs. Fry seasoned chicken patties till crisp, set aside and drain. Cut chicken patties 3/4" wide x 2 1/2" long strips.
- The ingredients should make 3 - 4 salads, divide accordingly.
- On large serving plate place lettuce. On top of lettuce in a strip fashion the length of the lettuce serving, place in order the remainder of these ingredients:Left to Right.
- 1/4 - 1/3 C. Shredded Monterey Jack/ Colby Cheese 1/3 C. Pico De GalloDiced Chicken Patties Strips1/2 C. Corn, Black Bean relish mixture1 Minced Boiled Egg1/4 C. Crisp Diced BaconTop with diced Green Onions (to taste)
- Serve Avocado Ranch dressing along side of salad. A tall refreshing beverage and crisp tortilla chips make this a lunch to remember.
Leave a review or comment