Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
- 1 Box(18oz) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1(12oz) bag Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 6 Tablespoons milk, or more if needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 12 cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside
- Beat cake mix, mayonnaise, water,& eggs in a bowl with a mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides 2 minutes spoon into muffin cups.
- Place 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each cupcake. Press so each peanut butter cup is covered.They will sink further as they cook.
- Bake 18 minutes. Cool 10 minutes then remove from pan & cool completely on wire rack.
- Place peanut butter & butter in a bowl. Beat with mixer until well blended.
- Add half the sugar & half the milk to the butter mixture. Mix until blended.
- Add the remaining sugar & milk. Mix until blended & beat with mixer until light & fluffy(about 3 minutes)
- Pipe frosting onto cupcakes top with 1/2 of a Peanut Butter Cup.
Leave a review or comment