Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesCook: 8 min Servings: 1by Fire up the Oven6 recipes>
When ever my family craves Peanut Butter Cookies, this is the recipe I turn to.These are the Best Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies! I found this recipe in a magazine years ago and have been making them ever since. They have never failed me. They always come out crisp around the edges and soft and chewy in the center!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) Butter
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Packed light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour, All Purpose
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Cups (12 oz. pkg.)Hershey Chocolate Chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl, beat butter, shortening, , peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and eggs on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until flour mixture is fully incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Leave a review or comment