Peach Raisin Bread Pudding (Eggless)Prep: 15 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Easiest bread pudding
- 4 slices bread
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1/2 can peaches with syrup
- (Note; ingredients are estimates - plus or minus)
- Tear bread and fill into 3 ramekins/pyrex.
- Add raisins - here,there and everywhere on the bread.
- Whisk milk and butter.
- Pour over bread - again, equally distributed into each portion.
- Bake at 170C for approximately 25 mins.
- Add peaches with the syrup on top if you want to serve it warm.
- Otherwise chill first and then add the fruit and syrup.
- Best will be warm.
Leave a review or comment