Oats And Raisin CookiesPrep: 20 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 10by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Crunchy with natural sweetness of honey and raisins.
- 75g all purpose flour
- 100g oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- 75g butter
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Melt butter, honey and milk in the microwave.
- Bring out and stir to cool down.
- Add into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Rumble and shape into balls.
- (Note: If dough is still sticky, add more oats)
- Press down if you like to flatten)
- Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- (Note: Press over with thumb if you like the cookies to be flat)
- Bake at 160C for 20 mins or till cookies becomes brown in color.
Leave a review or comment