Noodles In Thai SaucePrep: 40 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 2by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Packs a punch - noodles with prawns, cabbage and eggs in a spicy tangy Thai sauce.
- 2 rolls of yee mee noodles or any other type of noodles - blanch to soften.
- 10 prawns - de-vein and leave the tail on
- 1 (about 30g) squid - sliced into rings
- 1 cup cabbage - shredded
- 6 garlic - chopped
- Spring onion for garnishing - shredded
- Pickled green chillies (as needed and optional)
- 2 eggs - fried/scrambled
- 3 tbsp of oil
- Brown sugar and salt for taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Thai chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- When oil is heated, fry t garlic, prawns and squid rings.
- Once prawns and squids are cooked. add all the sauces, salt, sugar and pour in water.
- Simmer till a boiling point or until thick.
- Place noodles on a serving plate with cabbage and fried egg.
- Pour sauce over and garnish with spring onion and pickled green
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment