Mutton KebabsPrep: 15 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 1by Paul Anderson Lumen9 recipes>
Indian Food Recipes.... Mutton Kebab...
- Boneless meat or mince 500gms
- garlic pods 8
- mint leaves 10-12leaves
- green chillies 5
- pepper (black) 2tsp
- garam masala 2 tsp
- Roast & dry grind the following ingredients
- chirongi 50 gms
- putnal pappu 50 gms
- 1. In a dish wash the meat or mince add garlic pods, mint leaves, green chillies and salt and water (2 cups) & allow to cook for about 15 minutes.
- 2. Blend this mixture in a mixie and then add the dry ground chirongi, putnal pappu, pepper and garam masala powder and salt as per taste and blend it in the mixie itself or else it can be mixed in a separate bowl with the hand.
- 3. Make small patties oval or round shape and keep aside
- 4. Take a frying pan, and shallow fry few pieces at a time, in refined oil.
- Garnish with round sliced onions and lime pieces.
Leave a review or comment