Moroccan Vegan Vegetable StewServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Got from The Healthaliciously Good Cookbook A hearty vegan soup that I liked.
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 28 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp apple juice concentrate
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a soup pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Sautee the onion, peppers, celery, carrots, and mushrooms for about 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the vegetable broth, tomatoes, and chickpeas and bring the soup to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium, cover partially, and let simmer until cooked (about 15-20 minutes).
- Stir in seasonings, raisins, and juice. Serve!
Leave a review or comment