moroccan chicken kabob tapasPrep: 30 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by John Spottiswood300 recipes>
These kabobs are of Moroccan origin and are referred to as Pinchos in tapas lore. If you are not a huge fan of peanuts or onions, try this recipe. If you like peanuts and onions, you'll find our other moroccan chicken kabob recipe a bit more flavorful.
- 1lb chicken breast fillets
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus a bit extra
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 11/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp hot or sweet smoked Spanish paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- chopped fresh flat leaf parsley to garnish
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Put in all remaining ingredients, except parsley, in large bowl and whisk together. Add chicken and toss with marinade until well covered. Marinate in refrigerator for 8+ hours. Stirring or turning over 1-2 times if possible.
- Preheat broiler or BBQ.
- Thread chicken onto skewers leaving a small space in between each piece.
- Brush the rack with oil. Add kabobs and cook, turning 4-6 times, for 15 minutes or until all sides are browned.
- Server hot sprinkled with fresh parsley
Leave a review or comment