Mexican Marinade Grilled ChickenServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
I like this type of marinade on my chicken.
- 8 chicken thighs (Quarter cut)
- Marinade ingredients
- 1/2 onion
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 limes, juice of or 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 handful cilantro leaf (optional)
- Put all marinade ingredients in the blender or food processor and liquify.
- Put marinade in a gallon-size zip lock bag and add chicken pieces. Turn a few times to distribute marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours I leave it for about 10 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on hot grill. Discard marinade.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
Leave a review or comment