Marinated Cheese DipPrep: 10 min Servings: 6by myra byanka510 recipes>
Try this with crackers, or warm French bread slices.
- 12 oz soft cream cheese
- 4 oz. feta crumbles
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 3 T chopped fresh parsley
- 3 T chopped scallions
- 2 cloves minced garlic (or run through press)
- 1 tsp. dry basil or 2 tsp. fresh
- 1/4 tsp. each ground pepper and salt
- in a serving bowl, cut cream cheese into small cubes, sprinkle feta on top.
- Mix basil, garlic, salt and pepper with vinegars and pour on top.
- Garnish with parsley and scallions.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Remove and let come to room temp before serving.
Leave a review or comment