Mango LassiPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 2by pshinde210914 recipes>
Mango Lassi is very rich and royal summer drink with yogurt and mangoes. It is perfect summer drink when served chilled.
- 1 1/2 cups chilled and roughly chopped mangoes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh yogurt/curd/dahi
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 2 tbsp fresh cream (optional)
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom powder
- 1.Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till it is smooth and frothy.
- 2.Pour into glasses and serve immediately.Keep in refrigerator and serve chilled.
- Garnish with cut mangoes/ dry fruits / kesar (saffron).
Leave a review or comment