Mango Gula Melaka (Palm Sugar) SorbetPrep: 30 min Cook: 1 days Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
'mango and butterscotch note' ice.
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 3/4 cup palm sugar/gula Melaka
- Remove skin and seed of mango. Add flesh into processor/blender.
- Puree to a thick paste.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Simmer sugar (both types) and water until sugar dissolves.
- Continue to simmer for another 3-4 mins.
- Remove and cool slightly.
- Stir mango in and pour into a shallow tray.
- Freeze until frozen.
- Transfer to processor and blend until slushy.
- Return to freezer and repeat the process 2 more times.
- To serve, scrap across with spoon and pile into little bowls.
Leave a review or comment