Mandarin Orange MarmaladePrep: 15 min Cook: 2 hours Servings: 12by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Two ingredients for this loveable marmalade. Over here we are given plenty of oranges during Chinese New Year. There's only so much we can eat. The rest - for this one.
- 10 mandarin oranges
- 2 cups of brown sugar (or as needed)
- Peel the fruits.
- Simmer over very low heat with water to soften.
- (Note; don't over simmer)
- Remove and cool down.
- Gently remove the pulp and discard the seeds.
- Chop up pulp and add in a pot with sugar.
- Simmer, cook and stir for a thick marmalade.
- Optional; add some chopped peel after cleaning out the all the
- white pith.
Leave a review or comment