Mac 'n Cheese Appetizer Pastry CupsPrep: 10 min Cook: 14 min Servings: 6by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Great appetizer for any get together, any time!
- 3 cups Baked Mac 'n Cheese (with breadcrumb topping)
- 12 pastry dough cups (pre-packaged-frozen section of grocery store)
- 1/4 stick melted butter (for pastry dough cups)
- Pre Heat Oven 400 F
- Add butter to each (12) pastry dough cups using a brush, place on a rimmed non stick baking sheet pan and place into the oven for 6 minutes (partially bake)
- Remove from oven, add cooked mac 'n cheese, topped with season bread crumbs and place back onto rimmed baking sheet pan and back into the oven and bake for 8 minutes, or until golden brown
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- I just make mac n' cheese using boiled elbow macaroni, 3 cheeses-Fontina, Parmesan, White cheddar and then fill inside partially baked pastry cups, add seasoned bread crumbs to the top and bake. Easy!
Leave a review or comment