Lucky Koi Mango PuddingPrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 6by Blackswan82 recipes>
The word Koi comes from Japanese, simply meaning "Carp". Koi fish the most powerful Feng Shui symbol, symbolizing wealth, harmony & happiness.. It is said that placing a picture of the Koi fish in your home, your dreams will come true.
- 1 box Mango powder (240g)
- 1 sachet Red Agar powder
- 2 tbsp Nata De Coco
- Evaporated Milk for serving (optional)
- Cook agar agar according to manufacturerâs instructions. Dip raisins in agar & put them into mould to make the eyes. Using a teaspoon, gently add agar to different parts of mould. Let it set.
- Cook mango pudding according to manufacturerâs instructions. Cut mango into cubes & add into mould together with nata coco.
- Pour in half of mango mixture & let it cool. When pudding hardens, add remaining mango, nata & mango mixture. Let it cool & refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Carefully turn over mould onto serving plate just before serving & watch your guestsâ expressions!
Leave a review or comment