Low Yolk Egg SaladPrep: 5 min Servings: 2by TobeNourished4 recipes>
This is a lighter "Skinny" version of Egg Salad, using mostly egg whites and cutting out alot of the yolk used in traditional Egg Salad! It tastes so fresh and light, great on a warm day! I enjoy Red Onion, so I used 1/4 cup for my taste, it gave it a nice zest of flavor. Use less for your own taste, if desired. I put my Low Yolk Egg Salad on Sprouted Hemp Bread to up the nutrition and protein, and topped with sliced tomato and Spinach...so good
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 4 tsp Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 TBS Sweet Relish
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, or to taste
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites and discard 3 of the yolks.
- Chop eggs and combine with all other ingredients.
Leave a review or comment