Lightened Up - Crustless Cottage Cheese QuichePrep: 5 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 8by Catherine Pappas920 recipes>
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ red onion – sliced
- 16 oz. low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup French style frozen green beans
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley – chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and cottage cheese.
- Add the green beans, onion, Parmesan cheese, parsley and seasons and give another whisk.
- Butter a 9 inch pie plate and add the quiche batter.
- Bake 40 – 45 minutes or until firm in the middle and slightly golden.
- Let cool a bit before slicing.
Leave a review or comment