Kickin' Mango SalsaPrep: 30 min Servings: 4by Rawfully Tempting303 recipes>
Quick and easy, but very tasty for those special chips just waiting to be eaten!
- Kickin' Mango Salsa
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 3-4 green onions
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 mango
- 1 jalapeno pepper, depending on taste
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, dried (2-3 Tbsp fresh)
- 1 cloves of garlic, crushed -(I used fresh roasted garlic and red/orange peppers - optional)
- 1 tsp cayenne, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- Mix all ingredients except bell peppers in food processor. Add peppers and pulse, leaving them a little chunky.
- Season to taste. Refrigerate and serve.
- Great with chips and guacamole or keep it simple and serve with veggie sticks or slices.
Leave a review or comment