Mambo Chicken With Mango Salsa
- 6 lrg boneless skinless single chicken breasts
- 4 x garlic cloves chopped
- 1 piece fresh ginger - (3") peeled, grated medium
- 1/4 c. tamari sauce or possibly soy sauce
- 1/4 c. freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil (very optional) Mango Salsa (see recipe)
- Rinse the chicken thoroughly under cool running water. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add in the chicken breasts and turn several times to mix the ingredients. Make sure which chicken is covered by the marinade. Cover and marinate for 2 hrs in the refrigerator.
- Grill on a grill or possibly under a preheated broiler for about 5 min per side, or possibly till cooked throughout. Avoid overcooking.
- Place the cooked chicken on warmed plates and spoon a generous serving of Mango Salsa over each serving.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment