Kafta Kabab (Lebanon/Iraq/Syria)Prep: 1 hours Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by miansari6614 recipes>
Kafta Kabab is very famous Lebanese kabab, also popular in Arbil Iraq , Syria and Turkey.
- Minced meat (Lamb/Chicken) 1/2 kg
- Onion crushed 1/2
- Fresh Parsley or Coriander chopped 1/2 cup
- Egg beaten 1/2
- Garlic cloves crushed 2
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Sumak powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Pimento powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix together minced meat , egg, onion, parsley, garlic and spices then grind in an electric food processor/chopper.
- Now made 12-15 Kafta.
- Insert pre-soaked wooden skewers and keep aside to marinate.
- Now brush with olive oil and grill over charcoal fire till tender.
- Delicious Kafta Kabab are ready serve with crunchy pita bread, salad and mint chutney.
Leave a review or comment