From Shan Foods. This is a BBQ seasoning Mix.
- 1 Packed of the "Shan" BBQ seasoning Mix. If you do not have this, see "Kafta Kabab (Lebanon/Iraq/Syria) Recipe" and mix those mentioned seasonings for your own mix.
- 1 Kg. (2.2 Pounds) Minced Meat of Your Choosing
- Ghee/Butter 1/2 Cup
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped Green Chilies
- 1 finely diced Medium Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Ginger Paste (or grated ginger)
- 1 heaping Tablespoon Garlic Paste (or minced garlic)
- Mix all the above ingredients except ghee/butter and leave it aside for about 3 hours.
- Mix ghee/butter and make small meat balls. Thread each meat ball through a skewer. With a wet hand flatten the grounded meat in a thin layer around each skewer.
- Pu the Seekh Kababs on a very low heat of coal fire or in an overn. Periodically turn skewers until the kababs are light brown. Do not over grill/brown the Kababs.
- Serve hot with Parathas, onion rings rinsed in cold water and tamarind chutney
Leave a review or comment