Joe's Crab Shack's Crab Dip
- 2 ounce cream cheese softened
- 4 tsp diced yellow onion
- 1 Tbsp. butter softened
- 4 tsp finely-diced green pepper
- 1/4 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 can crab meat - (6 ounce) liquid removed Freshly-diced green onion for garnish Freshly-minced parsley for garnish
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, lowfat sour cream and butter till smooth. Blend in seasoned salt and paprika. Stir in yellow onions, crab meat, green pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
- Place in a lightly greased small shallow baking dish and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees till mix bubbles, about 10 to 14 min.
- Serve dip with unsalted or possibly very lightly salted corn chips. This appetizer will serve two to three or possibly makes a great light lunch with a crisp salad.
- This recipe yields 2 to 3 servings.
Leave a review or comment