Joe's Crab Shack's Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb small red potatos cut bite size
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. finely-minced fresh parsley
- 4 Tbsp. butter Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- In a medium sized saute/fry pan place potato chunks, salt, and cover with water. On medium heat bring potato pcs to a soft boil. Cook uncovered till fork tender. When tender drain water and place back into saute/fry pan.
- Place freshly minced parlsey and butter on top of potatoes. Cover potatoes with a lid and cook on low heat for 20 to 30 min, stir gently several times to mix parsley and butter. When ready to serve season with salt and pepper.
- An optional way to make these is to add in one sliced onion to the potatoes during the boiling process.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
- Comments: These are a great addition to any meal. These are inexpensive to make, and sure to please your family.
Leave a review or comment