Italian Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 1/2 c. chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 lb cream cheese softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1 lb refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 ounce chocolate chips
- 1 pt heavy whipping cream whipped Chocolate chips Minced walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs. Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, combine cream cheese, sugar, Large eggs and flour and mix till smooth. Add in vanilla and lowfat sour cream and mix just till blended. Pour 1/2 of the batter into prepared crust. Cut cookie dough into golfball sized chunks and drop into batter. Sprinkle in chocolate chips. Pour over remaining batter.
- Bake for 60 min. Turn off the oven and open the door to the broil position. Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 more min. Chill till ready to serve.
- To serve, remove the sides of the pan and top with fresh whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and minced walnuts.
Leave a review or comment