Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- 1 3/4 c. crushed chocolate chip cookies or possibly chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 3 x (8 ounce.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 x Large eggs
- 1 c. (8 ounce.) lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 c. miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a greased 9 inch spring-form pan; set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Add in Large eggs; beat on low just till combined. Add in lowfat sour cream and vanilla; beat just till blended. Pour over crust; set aside. In another mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on med. speed for 3 min.
- Add in water and vanilla. Gradually add in flour. Stir in 1 c. of chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls over filling, gently pushing dough below surface
- (dough should be completely covered by filling). Bake at 350 deg. for 45-55 minutes.
- or possibly till center is almost set. Cold on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cold 1 hour longer. Chill overnight; remove sides of pan. Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Leave a review or comment