Instant Tom Yam Noodle SoupPrep: 20 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 2by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Spicy and tangy tom yam flavors but reached out with instant noodles in a simplified style.
- 1 packet instant tom yam noodle (rinse noodle with hot water)
- 1 can sardines in tomato or tuna.
- 3 shallots - chopped
- 2-3 red chilies - crushed/finely sliced
- 1 piece dried tamarind or tamarind/lime juice (as needed)
- Cabbage or other veggies - shredded or sliced
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp palm/brown/white sugar
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Spring onions for garnishing
- Salt for taste (only if needed)
- In heated oil, sauté shallots and chilies.
- Pour 1/2 liter of water.
- Let it simmer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for spring onion.
- Continue to simmer till noodle is cooked.
- Remove and garnish with spring onion.
Leave a review or comment