Indian Chicken StewPrep: 40 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 5by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
rich in spicy flavors and scented with the aroma of rosemary.
- 400g chicken - cut into bite sizes
- 1 large red onion - chopped
- Spices - 1 stick cinnamon, 1 star anise & 3 cloves
- 2 sprigs rosemary - remove leaves (can be replaced with other suitable herbs)
- 3 tbsp oil
- Salt for taste
- To blend/ground
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 red chilies
- 2 green chilies
- 5 garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 5 shallots
- Sauté onion and spices in heated oil.
- Add grounded/blended ingredients.
- Stir and simmer till oil splits.
- Add chicken and stir all in.
- Pour 1/2 liter of water and salt for taste.
- Simmer till chicken is cooked.
- Add rosemary and give a good stir.
- Remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment