Incredible Chocolate Chip CookiesPrep: 30 min Cook: 12 min Servings: 48by J. Gino Genovesi60 recipes>
We all know there are many recipes for chocolate chip cookies, with many things added to them. But for a soft, plump, cookie this one is the best I think. I have tried different chocolate chips recipes, but I was not happy with a flat, thin cookie.. Enjoy!
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt.
- 1 C. butter flavored shortening ( or butter) softened
- 6 oz. yogurt ( I flavor yogurt with lemon or mango)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 3-1/2 C. flour
- 2 C. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 1. In large container, cream together all ingredients except the flour and chocolate chips..
- 2. Add flour and chocolate chips, make sure all is mixed well and blended.
- 3. Cover, and chill in refrigerator for an hour or so. This makes the dough easier to handle.
- 4. Use a small scoop ( 1/2 oz.) Fill scoop level and drop dough on an ungreased cookie sheet. Leave ample space between cookies.
- 5. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until slightly brown, and yet soft to the touch.
- 6. Remove from oven, let cool a minutes; then place cookies on waxed paper to firm up. Cookies will be moist and plump.
Leave a review or comment