Chocolate Chip Oats 'N Caramel Cookie Squares
- 18 ounce Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 c. Quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 dsh Salt, if you like
- 5 Tbsp. Pillsbury best all purpose flour
- 2/3 c. Caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 c. Minced walnuts
- 1 c. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough with wooden spoon.
- Add in oats and salt; mix till well blended. Reserve 1/2 c. cookie dough mix; press remaining mix in ungreased 9-inch square pan. Bake at 350 F. for 10 to 12 min or possibly till cookie dough puffs and appears dry.
- In small bowl, combine flour, caramel topping and vanilla; blend well.
- Sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips proportionately over partially baked crust.
- Drizzle proportionately with caramel mix. Crumble reserved 1/2 c. cookie dough mix over caramel.
- Bake an additional 20 to 25 min or possibly till golden. Cold 10 min.
- Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Cold 1 1/2 hrs or possibly till completely cooled. Cut into 16 bars.
- (Cooling time: 1 hour 30 min)
Leave a review or comment