Homemade Easy Mac and CheesePrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 2by thecurrymommy94 recipes>
A gourmet mac and cheese recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to make. Soft pasta, crunchy panko, and creamy cheese combined to give you the ultimate satisfying dish.
- 1 box macaroni and cheese (Kraft, Velveeta, Annie's, etc)
- 4 oz cream cheese (more or less)
- handful spinach, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp butter
- splash milk
- diced jalapeno (optional)
- BREAD CRUMBS
- Heat a small pan with butter on medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted add the Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Cook for about a minute until very lightly browned and remove from the heat.
Leave a review or comment