Healthy Chickpea Recipes - Gluten Free Goldfish CrackersPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Aaron2 recipes>
Here's a childhood favorite that's actually healthy. Using the powerhouse vegetable chickpea. Yes, it's used for other recipes than just Hummus. Mom was right - eat your vegetables. So here's your chance! My recipe is free of the top eight common allergens.
- The original recipe on the box is.... SMILES! I love that.
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 3 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tsp Italian Olive Oil (extra virgin is preferred)
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda (make sure it’s fresh)
- 1/4 – 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder (see what you like best)
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric
- Dash Of Paprika (not required)
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Then, in a mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the water.
- Visit our blog to read the entire recipe:
Leave a review or comment