HCG Traditional Shrimp CocktailPrep: 45 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by mike sanchez1 recipe>
Source: hcgdropscentral.com Tasting and filling shrimp cocktail for those on the hcg diet plan. Eating low calories doesn't mean you can't enjoy your food! This is a fast and easy recipe for any shrimp lover! Alternatives: Serve on ice or leafs of romaine lettuce. One serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable)
- 100 grams raw shrimp (approximately 10-12 small to Medium shrimp steamed)
- Cocktail sauce
- 2 ounces tomato paste low sodium
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of horseradish
- Dash of mustard powder
- Sea salt and pepper (just a dash)
- Water as needed for desired consistency
- Mix tomato paste
- Add vinegar
- Add horseradish
- Mix lemon juice and spices together
- Allow spices to marinate
- Chill the dipping sauce.
- Add additional water as needed for preferred consistency.
- Steam shrimp until pink.
- Chill shrimp for 30 minutes in the refrigerator and serve with cocktail dipping sauce.
Leave a review or comment