HCG Diet - Spanish Chicken SoupPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by Recipe Kitchen13 recipes>
Delicious And Healthy Low Carb HCG Diet Spanish Chicken Soup.
- 3.5 ounces chicken breast
- 1/2 can diced tomatoes (sugar free, low sodium)
- 1 jalapeno
- 1-2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1-2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 green onion
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 drops lemon Stevia
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup water
- In a small pot add beef broth, water, chicken, jalapeno (put two knife slits in pepper) and garlic salt.
- Remove pepper after about 5 minutes or taste broth to make sure it has a little flavor of jalapeno.
- Cook chicken through and remove from broth, let cool and shred with fingers.
- Put tomatoes, cilantro, and a 1-3 inch piece of the pepper in blender. Pulse until creamy. Add puree to broth and simmer a few minutes over med heat.
- Lower heat to med-low, add chicken, green onion, lemon juice, stevia and vinegar.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes. Garnish with fresh green onion and cilantro.
- Makes 1 Serving
Leave a review or comment