Hazelnut Cheese BitsPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 6by Sara Gray8 recipes>
Wow! These yummy bite-size bursts of flavor make an exceptionally delicious appetizer! You will need to make more than you think, because this easy appetizer recipe will get snapped up in a big hurry.
- 8 ounces of cheese (your choice and shredded)
- 4 ounces butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts (toasted and finely ground)
- couple of dashes of hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all the ingredients together to form small balls (or bits!). Press a whole hazelnut into the center of each ball.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Serve them hot. That's it! How easy is that?
Leave a review or comment