Las Vegas Recipe Guru Steak and Feta cheese saladPrep: 90 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Las Vegas Recipe Guru Summerlin14 recipes>
This is a refreshing dish to enjoy a good steak and salad combined as a main course. Other types of steak such as a filet, London Broil or a New York Strip can be used. Great idea for a house party on the patio. Serve with a good red wine.
- 4 8 oz sirloin steaks
- 8 oz pre packaged tossed lettuce greens or 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 purple onion, diced
- 6 long pickle slices, (dill)
- 4 oz Feta cheese bits
- 4 oz Italian Caesar or Italian parmesan dressing.
- On an electric or gas grille, over medium heat, cook steaks rare, medium, or well done over depending on preference.
- Once cooked, remove from grille onto large plate and let stand for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Wash lettuce, and put in a large mixing bowl .
- Add tomatoes, onions and pickles.
- Place even amounts of lettuce on four salad bowls or plates.
- Sprinkle the Feta cheese bits on the salads.
- Thinly slice the steaks and place decoratively on top of the salads.
- Add 1 oz dressing to each salad before serving. (Can be increased based on preference)
Leave a review or comment