Ground Beef Stroganoff
This is so quick, easy and tasty! My whole family really enjoys it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or more if you like)
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
- Meanwhile, break up ground beef into a large skillet and add onion, mushrooms, garlic powder and mustard powder. Cook and stir over medium heat until the meat is brown and onion tender.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayo and beef broth. stir into beef mixture and cook over low heat for 10 - 15 minutes. Do not stir too much.
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve.
Leave a review or comment