Grilled UnagiPrep: 15 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
fresh spin and delightful twist to the store bought unagi
- 1 packet ready made grilled eel
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cucumber - remove seeds and sliced into long pieces
- Spring onions - cut into thin strips and soaked in ice water
- For the sauce
- 3 tbsp Japanese soya sauce
- 1 red chili - chopped
- 1/4 inch ginger - grated
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
- Defrost eel and cut into pieces.
- Pour olive oil into a portable grill and grill both sides of the fish.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce.
- Place eel, cucumber and add spring onions on top.
- Serve with the sauce.
Leave a review or comment