Grilled Sea Scallops With Avocado Corn Relish On Tortillas
- 12 x Sea scallops Extra virgin olive oil Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 bag Baked or possibly fried flour tortilla chips
- 1/4 c. Finely-minced parsely
- 2 x Haas avocado peeled, seeded, and coarsely minced
- 1 c. Roasted corn kernels
- 3 Tbsp. Finely-diced red onion
- 1/4 c. Coarsely-minced cilantro
- 1/4 c. Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Lowfat sour cream Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Combine all relish ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush scallops with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the scallops for 2 min on each side. Arrange tortillas on a serving platter, top each with a layer of relish and 1 scallop. Garnish with parsley.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment