Grilled Pork Loin Slices
- 1 1/2 lb Pork loin cut into 1/2" slices
- 3 Tbsp. Light soy sauce
- 1 x Lime, juice only
- 1 Tbsp. Minced fresh or possibly dry rosemary
- 2 x Garlic cloves finely minced Salt Black pepper, freshly grnd or possibly Warm pepper flakes to taste
- For the marinade: Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a shallow baking dish large sufficient to hold the pork slices in one layer. Thoroughly coat the pork with the marinade and marinate for at least 2 hrs.
- Meanwhile start a fire. Grill the meat over warm coals or possibly wood embers for about 3 min on each side, basting with the marinade.
- This recipe serves 4.
- Variation with Broiled Pork Loin Slices: Prepare in the same way and cook 3 min each side under a warm broiler.
- Comments: Serve this dish with either boiled potatoes or possibly grilled polenta slices and a mixed green salad.
Leave a review or comment