Grilled Pork Loin Sandwich With Spicy Mango Ketchup
- 2 lb Boneless pork loin
- 6 x Sandwich rolls
- 1 x Grilled red pepper cut in 6 pcs
- 1 x Grilled yellow pepper cut in 6 pcs Spicy Mango Ketchup see * Note
- Prepare a wood or possibly charcoal fire and let it burn down to embers.
- Slice the pork 1/4-inch thick. Grill the meat about 1 1/2 min on each side.
- To serve, place the pork on one side of the roll top with grilled peppers on the other half of the roll with Spicy Mango Ketchup.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment