Grilled Asian Pork LoinPrep: 10 min Cook: 3 hours Servings: 12by John Spottiswood300 recipes>
We had a BBQ party today and served pork loin with two different types of marinade. This one was universally loved. It has a wonderful sweet and salty flavor. The kids definitely preferred this one, though the adults were more evenly split. Easy to make and perfect for a large BBQ party! The picture didn't turn out very well, but this was a beautiful dish.
- 1 (3 lb) boneless pork loin roast
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Trim fat, butterfly roast by cutting lengthwise to 1/2 inch of other side.
- Place in s large zip-loc.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, and garlic, and pour into the bag over roast.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or more, turning and kneading the roast occasionally.
- Combine the brown sugar, honey and sesame oil in a saucepan and cook over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray and place roast over medium hot coals (350-400Â°F).
- Brush with mixture and again when you turn the roast after 13 minutes.
- Cook 20-25 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 160Â°F.
Leave a review or comment