Greek Yogurt PancakesPrep: 20 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Michele Grason16 recipes>
I am not messing around here - these are really good pancakes! They are light and fluffy and moist and they might even be kind of good for you because they are made with non-fat Greek yogurt. At least that's what I am going to continue to tell myself as I make them every Saturday morning.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wisk together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Wisk together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until barely combined (some lumps are fine).
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Cook over medium to medium-low heat in a buttered pan.
Leave a review or comment