Greek Lamb Gyro with Greek Yogurt SaucePrep: 8 min Cook: 4 min Servings: 2by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Served on a warm Pita, lovely blend of flavors.
- 1 cup sliced thick lamb meat
- 2 flat Pitas
- one quarter red onion sliced thinly
- One Tomato cut into wedges
- 1/4 Cup sliced cucumber
- 3 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- squirt of Lemon juice
- Warm Lamb meat in olive oil for a few minutes
- You can warm the flat pitas (on a griddle pan, fry pan or microwave 20 seconds)
- Add warmed cooked lamb to pita in the center, add sliced onion, tomato wedges, sliced cucumber, salt and black pepper to taste
- For the Sauce: Add all ingredients into a small bowl stir well and dollop the Gyro, fold pita and devour!
Leave a review or comment