Gobi 65Prep: 30 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Cauliflower florets - nicely tender to the bite, coated with puffy batter and scented with cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- 1/4 cauliflower - cut into florets
- For batter
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- A pinch of baking soda
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 3 sprigs curry leaves - sliced thinly/shredded
- Salt for taste
- Oil for frying
- Steam or parboil cauli till soft and tender.
- Keep aside.
- Mix together all ingredients for batter with water.
- (Note: depends on how thin or thin you prefer)
- Dip cauli inside and deep fry.
Leave a review or comment