Where is Bhut available? Indian groceries?
Giggling Gourmet's "Don Quixote's Boca de Fuego!" Hot SaucePrep: 20 min Servings: 30by Giggling Gourmet15 recipes>
For those that like it hot: Here's a hot sauce personal favorite of my own design that I have been working on over the years, it has a nice kick, fresh taste & creamy texture and we use it on just about everything! Enjoy!
- 30 Jalapeno Peppers
- 15 Long Hot Green Peppers
- 1/2 Tsp Bhut Jolokia Pepper (powdered form)
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 4 Limes
- 5 Cloves Garlic Peeled
- 7 oz Havarti Cheese
- ***In a blender add the peppers (chopped up and seeds kept!), white vinegar, squeezed lime juice, Bhut Jolokia powder, cumin, black pepper, salt, cilantro, garlic and the Havarti cheese cut up into cubes. Blend until well combined...I like to switch between the blend and whipped settings throughout this process.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or can be used right on the spot!
- Good to go enjoy the flavor and the heat!
Leave a review or comment