Garlic Coriander RicePrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Made with only four ingredients. basmati rice, the central ingredient and olive oil, garlic and with coriander leaves, simple yet a welcome change, compared to plain white rice.
- 1 ½ cup of Basmati rice – washed and drained
- 1 small bunch of coriander leaves – shredded/chopped
- 10 garlic – chopped
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- Salt for taste
- Water (the quantity you would add to cook rice)
- Fry garlic in heated oil till light brown in color.
- Add rice and continue to fry for 3-4 mins.
- Tip it into rice cooker; add water and season with salt.
- As soon as rice is cooked, stir in coriander leaves.
- Fluff up the rice before serving.
Leave a review or comment