GAME DAY SLIDERSPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 8by Inez Newberry173 recipes>
I love the idea of ‘sliders’. This recipe incorporates all the ease of my favorite meatloaf recipe. And, Green Chiles give it an extra kick.
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 can Old El Paso Green Chiles (4.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and form into small patties, about two and a half inches in diameter.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Brown patties quickly on both sides.
- Remove to an oven-proof casserole dish.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve on small rolls.
Leave a review or comment